雞胸肉 / 雞脾肉（去肥） 15 克
蕃茄（去皮、去核） 50 克
白米 30 克
植物 / 橄欖油 1 茶匙
Chicken, Egg and Tomato with Rice
Chicken brest / thigh (remove fat) 15 g
Tomoto (remove skin and seeds) 50 g
Rice 30 g
Vegetable / Olive oil 1 tsp
1. Make soft rice.
2. Mince the chicken or cut into fine pieces. Boil in water until almost done. Drain the water and set aside.
3. Cut the tomato into fine pieces and set aside.
4. Scramble the egg with a little oil. Cut into small pieces and set aside.
5. Heat a saucepan with a little oil, add the tomato and a little water. Cook until the tomato is soft enough for your baby. Add the chicken and egg. Turn off heat when the chicken is fully cooked.
6. Mix well with the rice.
* If your baby is over 15 months old and has grown her premolars, you no longer need to mince her food. Cut her food into fine pieces instead and she can have bigger pieces as she grows.
* You can season with salt according to your preference and your baby’s need.
* You can use beef instead of chicken for this recipe.